On Saturday, May 14, 2005 at 4:38:30 AM [GMT -0500], Manuel Breitfeld
wrote:

> I never had any problems during this cycle with transparency and icons,
> but with this final - I didn't do anything else than installing from MSI -
> all icons seem to have lost their transparency.

> How do I get around this? Was this reported before?

All my icons seem fine except for this one I stumbled on.

Take a look at my signature icon. Doesn't it seem have too much
transparency than it should?

Neither does verifying the signature change how the icon looks.

I'm using just the default icons here and no batskin xml file.

--
  -= Allie Martin =-
The Bat!™ v3.5

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: