Hello Marcus!

On Saturday, May 14, 2005, 11:28 AM, you wrote:

>> Amended report: After closing and relaunching The Bat!, the change in
>> "Preferences/Messages/Limit expansion of the first column to 1" took
>> effect.

> That leaves me and Livio and at least I have no idea what is special
> about our setups :-/

I am sorry. Hate being out of synch with you, even when it's to my
advantage.

Is there any possibility at all that it could be something like Liz's
Message AutoView (preview pane or no) related "Create filter" problem?

The intricate behind-the-scenes interrelationships of TB!'s code are
mind-boggling, and not at all intuitive!

Mary
The Bat 3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: