domingo, 15 may 2005 at 08:40, it seems you wrote:

> (Is there
>   anyway  to stop that spam filter showing that annoying splash window
>   for each and every Email? Does it really load it each and every time
>   not  just hold on to it while thebat is open?) I have a few rules to
>   place mails such as these into folders.

Which plugins do you have installed in your machine?

BayesIt!  only  shows here a splash screen when I start TB! and when I
close  TB!.  And this splashscreen could be deactivated in the plugins
preferences.

--
  /\    /                     Using The Bat! 3.5 Professional
 /  \  /     \  /             Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 1)

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: