Hello MAU,

On Sun, 15 May 2005 18:51:11 +0200 GMT(5/15/2005, 11:51 AM -0600 GMT),
per mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] MAU wrote:

>> What are you looking for that you can't ask on TBBETA?

> I'd just like to re-read some of the discussions we had about NFS last
> summer, didn't you read my first message? ;-)

I did read it which is why I forwarded TBBETA to you.  :-)

>> I'd like to review some of the discussions we had last summer about
>> NFS but, unfortunately, I did not keep all of them.

What I'm wondering is what is your thought process is now about NFS
which causes you concern to review messages from almost a year ago.
You must have a concern which relates to the current version as it
applies to how things were working or proposed back then, etc.

Maybe the NFS issue you have applies to more than yourself.  :-)

--
Best Regards,
Greg Strong

Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: