On Monday, May 16, 2005, 10:09:46 AM, Peter Meyns wrote:

MO>> It is lost customisation. There were no default shortcut in the
MO>> older versions either, you must have, just like me, assigned that
MO>> shortcut manually.

> Really? I don't remember... hmm

Windows pull down menus normally have a letter underlined for each
item, and hitting that letter gets one there the same as mouse point
and click. TB used to do this, but in the new version many of those
are gone.

alt-f i, for instance, used to re-filter. now it doesn't just as alt-f
a used to get one to maintenance. This is not customization wiping out
created shortcuts, but rather departure from windows conventions.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: