Hello Marcus Ohlström & everyone else,

on 16-Mai-2005 at 16:51 you (Marcus Ohlström) wrote:

> Seems to be the same indicator as you get when you press ALT and, while
> holding ALT pressed, point to a message (you know you can filter out
> messages by alt-clicking them, don't you?).

Yes I knew that, but I didn't see the connection. :-)

> This clearly is a GUI glitch though, that hand should not show when
> doing as you have described. But to me this feels quite, well - to
> borrow an expression from MAU, 'not so important'...

Now that I've been reminded of what it is, I don't even think its a bug or
a glitch. :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

There is nothing new except what has been forgotten. -- Attributed to
Marie Antionette's milliner

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: