On 5/16/05, Peter Fjelsten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It is there. As has been discussed almost hundreds of times you need to
> do a fresh install. Make a backup of _everything_, delete registry keys
> and reinstall. Then install again.

Peter, I don't mean to be a nudnik or whatever, but I just don't feel
comfortable with that type of instruction. Before I do this, I want to
know how I will restore my data base, my templates, my address book,
and my various settings. I also want to know how long the process will
take. You say:

> It should take no more than 10 mins.

Well, I find that hard to believe. And if this process can be
automated, then why doesn't someone from Ritlabs - or some other
programmer or volunteer - put together a script that will take me
through the transition in a painless and tension-free manner?

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro 3.5

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: