Hello Tony,

On Mon, 23 May 2005 17:25:27 +0100 GMT (23/05/2005, 23:25 +0700 GMT),
Tony Boom wrote:

TB> You've either been on holiday, on Mars or asleep for a few Weeks... Or
TB> laying on that nudist beach the other side of you island :)

Unfortunately, no nudist beach over here. But I have had computer
trouble and I do admit that I deleted over 1,000 mails in TBUDL and
TBBETA without reading them. I understand that this is not excusable,
but hey, it's my excuse. - I'll be in Mainland China in June, that's
as far away from the internet as Mars, though. ;-)

TB> We had a big discussion about this and we all know, except you apparently,
TB> exactly what the cause of it is and I can categorically say Mulberry is in
TB> no way, shape or form to blame, my IMAP service provider is.

I missed that completely, sorry.

TB> I'm doing my best to sort it, honest.

Accepted. I'll go to sleep now, may it's fixed in the morrow.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Wenn morgens frueh der Wecker rasselt, ist der schoenste Tag
vermasselt.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.5

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: