Hello Alexander.

--On 23 May 2005 18:39 +0200 you wrote about Re: 3.5.0.11 / 3.5 Postfix a
preview of issues to be tested:

> Which would mean, since I'm a 1&1 customer, too, if I'd be using IMAP, my
> threading headers would be broken, too. I have to try that.

Only if you use Mulberry with IMAP. I would be so grateful if you would try
Mulberry with 1and1 IMAP and if it does happen with you that'll be 100%
confirmation and peace of mind for me knowing it's not my end.

You could also report it to 1&1 then and maybe get it sorted quicker :)

Go on Rodney, you know it makes sense :)

--

Tony.

M.

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: