Hi Boris,

On Mon, 23 May 2005 22:15:29 +0200 UTC (5/23/2005, 3:15 PM -0500 UTC my
time), Boris Anders wrote:

B> Tony Boom wrote (in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>):

B> For me, it is. Don't know whether it's an good idea to use @192.168.2.12
B> (see above) but I've no problem with that.

IIRC, without looking it up, there is absolutely no spec for a message ID at
all. You can use whatever you wish, as long as it is unique for each email.
If he wanted to put @chicken-soup it is permissible. :) In fact, many people
modify this on purpose, on many groups,to ward off some spammer software
which harvest and key in on the message ID.  Some email clients, e.g. Pine,
even will have a option to encrypt the domain in the message ID, before
sending it.

--
Gary

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: