Dear Xav,

@24-May-2005, 19:11 Xav [X] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Liz:

X> Tuesday, May 24, 2005, 6:50:47 PM, you wrote:

>> I  installed  it, opened 1 msg, hit escape to close, "Invalid pointer"
>> followed by cascading errors till I forcefully terminated the process.

Confirmed here too.

This release is unusable. Opening the ticker for a second time is
liable to cause a cascade AV failure with Task Manager the only way
out. I'd go back if there was something to go back to. :-(

Not happy.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.5.0.14 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: