Hello Alexander,

  A reminder of what Alexander S. Kunz on TBBETA typed on:
  24 May 2005 at 22:05:29 GMT +0200

> Looks like the MSI issue is still not solved. Someone mentioned how to fix
> that, some registry tweaking in some MSI entries, maybe you can dig up the
> message.

 Yes, I got that sorted now, I ram the MS msi cleaner and it installed
 fine... Well not really fine, it's still the same version, 3.5.

 Can some kind soul tell me where to get 3.5.15 please, it's not on the
 page I was sent to. Thank you in a little whiles time.

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.5 Windows XP Home SP2

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: