Hello Mary,

  A reminder of what Mary Bull on TBBETA typed on:
  24 May 2005 at 23:46:23 GMT +0200

> Anyway, this proves that the developers code-writing difficulties are
> in the rest of the msi compressed dowload file, and not in
> "thebat.exe" per se.

 Exactly. Alex sent me just the exe file and a few dll's. I didn't use the
 msi installer. That's just another point to back up Alex' argument about
 msi files. I had terrible trouble with the msi file. It forced me to
 install MS software to correct a problem that shouldn't have happened in
 the first place.

 So without the msi file, 3.0.0.5.19.14 or whatever it's called, is running
 beautifully. So well in fact, I've not jittery about it's IMAP ability and
 gone running to Mulberry for cover.

 So far, I'm impressed. Well done RIT :)

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.5.0.14 Windows XP Home SP2

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: