Hi Avi,
   On 25/5/2005 8:17 AM +0300, you wrote:

> Okay. So be it. But, for what it's worth, I was not baiting anyone as
> you speculated. Certainly, I had no conscious intention of that sort.

Oh. I forgot about that little part. I certainly accept your denial of
my speculated claim! That was a added jab that I could only speculate.
:))

I can also understand your caution. If that's your reason for not
using, I understand you now even more.

--
  Allie Martin
System specs: http://www.ac-martin.com/sysspecs.htm