Hello Gary!

On Friday, May 27, 2005, 1:02 PM, you wrote:

>> So then I installed 3.5.20. So far, no AVs.

> Well, consider yourself lucky. TB! now will not open my IMAP folders, and
> refuses to connect to the server. Starting TB! causes an immediate
> disconnect, and hitting F2 to connect does that, but refuses to open
> folders. Hence, I cannot use TB! currently. This is now worse.

Woe. But you're using IMAP. That's a whole 'nother hoss, and one that
Stefan said was going to be worked on in the post 3.5 beta series.

Hasn't 9Val been doing IMAP? Isn't he going to be back next week?

Perhaps things will improve for you when he begins working with it
again.

Note, in regard to POP3, which is all I do: it was several hours of
peaceful use before .19 gave me those AVs.

Then for awhile I had no mail in .20. So I manually marked a dozen
messages in my TBBETA folder "Unread" and tried to reproduce the
External Exceptions that were followed by the cascading AVs event.

I could not reproduce it.

I fear it will turn out to be one of those elusive random things, and
I'm just waiting for that shoe to drop in .20.

Mary
The Bat 3.5.20 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2