Hello Ian,

> When downloading new messages and using the Mail Dispatcher
[...]
> The Bat! is shown with an inactive title bar and border.

Not confirmed here. At least with that sequence (that differs slightly
from your sequence of window activation):

When Connection Center opens (Dispatcher already in the background
because only a few messages were found) I click on the taskbar icon of
CC, then bring Dispatcher to the front, then hit process button, both
windows disappear and TB! main window gets the focus again.

Only difference to your "sequence": the dispatcher window opened so
fast that I could only bring CC to the front when dispatcher was
already there. As far as I understand your sequence you brought CC to
the front *before* it had finished gathering the mail-headlines?

--
Martin
TB! 3.5.21 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2