Hello Chris,

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 10:49:20 +0100GMT Chris Wilson wrote:

CW> If I expand all threads in a folder, select all messages, and go to
CW> right click, Move to Folder, select a folder in another account and
CW> move them they have lost their previously parked status.

And this is a correct behaviour. You cannot move parked messages,
because the parking flag prevents deleting. You have to copy the
messages to the new folder (they keep the flag) and delete the originals
afterwards.

--
Regards,
Feli

The Bat! 3.5.25 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2
BayesIt! 0.8.1