GP> This multiple server thing, for instance, is available in the way
GP> they envision it in no other Windows newsgroup client. There are a
GP> couple will allow more than one server, but they will not combine
GP> the messages from them into one list.

MyGate with TB does this. I had subscribed to the same NG on two
different servers for a while and wondered why I had all these
duplicate messages in the folders.

Forte thinks they can do it without the duplicates.

--

Gleason

Using The Bat! v3.5.26 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2  Primarily using the Fastmail
IMAP server which uses Cyrus.