Hello Charlene!

On Thursday, June 16, 2005, 4:37 PM, you wrote:

>> So, if TBBETA can send a monthly mission statement, indeed, why *not*
>> the RitLabs Management?

> It is the smaller companies who try harder to satisfy the customers (at
> least they should), not the major ones. I am employed in car business
> and our CEO regularly keeps us well informed. Again: why *not* the
> RitLabs Management?
> Is it so much time to spend writing a mission statement?

It could be largely the same, once a month or a quarter, with just a
little extra info thrown in to keep us updated. I'm thinking of
something for the beta testers, separate from the periodical
Newsletter that one can sign up for on the RitLabs site.

At the top could be a reminder for all beta testers to keep old
RitLabs stuff out of the TB! directory and the Registry, with perhaps
hints on how to do that. Since it seems they can't yet write code to
clean up automatically for us.

And for instance: Every time I look in my TB! directory, I'm tempted
to delete those Wizards. I think they aren't going to be implemented
any time soon, if ever, and they are probably just taking up space and
waiting to make an accident for me. :thinking:

Mary
The Bat 3.5.27 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2