Hi Dick,

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 23:15:23 +0200 (5:15 PM here), Dick Hoogendoorn
[DH] wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

DH> Must be very frustrating for some people, who constantly having
DH> problems to get 3.5.27 even started, to see that many of us don't
DH> have a single problem to get the program up & running and are able
DH> to read and sent messages with it... sorry guys

Very frustrating indeed. I just tried removing all of the plug-ins. TB
still hangs, so its doesn't appear to be plug-in related.

--
Kevin Coates
Dewitt, NY USA

Using TB! v3.5.24 under Windows XP 5.1.2600 SP2
(see kludges for my pgp key)