On 6/17/05, Maxim Masiutin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >>But then I think I said all of this already with my one short question
> >>to Maxim. I therefore apologize to everyone for repeating myself at
> >>such length.
> We are now doing such fixes like IMAP, Exchange and Unicode, they may take
> weeks to be fixed, there may be no betas during that period or just minor
> fixes like double clicks, please don't get bothered by them. If this fix
> gives no particular value to you, you may skip downloading this version, this
> is all too easy.

Thanks for small roadmap, Maxim. This is a large part of what I've
wanted to know for the last month. However, I hope that in your list
of "small fixes" you include the Connection Centre bug reports (like
mine, which no one at RL has yet acknowledged) and also work out why
the Message Finder hangs interminably for me when I install OTFE (and
restore from backup) along with other people's reports of the Message
Finder being slow or hanging.

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro (No OTFE) 3.5.26