Wednesday, June 22, 2005, 8:40:26 AM, (Internet Time - @611) you wrote:

Hello All,

 MM> Hello Tbbeta,

MM>   Would you please test 3.5.30 MSI:

MM> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/thebat_home_3-5-30.msi
MM> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/thebat_pro_3-5-30.msi

Ok, I want to install this version, the MSI, this time but I want to
install OTFE with it also. Mainly to test out the info Avi has
mentioned in the past.

My only problem is when I try to do a Custom Installation, there is no
option for OTFE. I read some where that you had to delete your
registration key before installing.

I wanted to find out first before I did that.

Please let me know how you install the OTFE with this MSI version.

Thanks in advance...

 Michael                 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! Version 3.5.30
On Windows XP SP2