Hello Roelof,

RO> Well, with the etc part I meant that you'd restore the back-up.
RO> The full routine of starting TB when it has no registry settings goes
RO> as follows:
RO> TB: Do you want to use OTFE?
RO> You: Yes
RO> TB: Do you want to create a new account ore restore one from back-up?
RO> You: From back-up

RO> When TB restores the back-up, you need to close it and start it again
RO> before your original registry settings take effect again.

That is what I figured with the OTFE. I got that far and did a
restore. But I guess I did not restart. So anyway I am pretty much
back to where I was, without OTFE.

With the help of Mary with the Smiley's and the Rogue Pics, I have
almost everything back to normal. Still looking for my Swatch macros
and a couple of others, but is no big deal.

Maybe later on I will get brave enough and try it again :) Then I will
write a guide on how to do what you mentioned. Maybe call it "The Bat!
for Dummies" :)

 Michael                 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! Version 3.5.30
On Windows XP SP2