Hello Maxim,
On Thursday, June 23, 2005 you wrote:

> 1. What are the disadvantages of "Windows Editor" comparing to
> "MicroEd", and what features of "MicroEd" that you are really using,
> you are missing in "Windows Editor"?

> 2. What are the disadvantages of "MicroEd" comparing to "Windows
> Editor", and what features of "Windows Editor" that you are really
> using, you are missing in "MicroEd"?

As others have already said, plus I believe that some settings should be made
common for both editors, RTV and PTV.  For example there's no technical reason
why microed and PTV can't have signature colouring, odd and even quotes
colouring etc. and there should be just one place to set those settings -- it
would be both easier for new users and faster to set up.

I'm writing this in windows editor right now, and I feel strange about it :). I
see that my signature isn't coloured as in RTV, which I consider a bug, since
RTV and windows editor are based on the same technology right?

Quote reformatting is one thing I see really missing (I shall see after
sending, how it actually looks like).

And I see that my signature is messed up -- perhaps the margin is too narrow.
But maybe signatures should be allowed to go past the right margin?

--
 / Krzysztof Trybowski  pgp 0xE0F7733B  /--/  To get my pgp key, put  /
/ www.trybik.jest.okey.pl   GG 1458144 /--/  "send_key" in subject.  /_