Hello Francis Segond & everyone else,

on 24-Jun-2005 at 08:52 you (Francis Segond) wrote:

> Nope! Why would you want to reflow manually your text while using
> auto-format which does this for you? Once again, I'm just talking about a
> feature (hard vs soft-return) encountered in most editors.

But it will be *gone* once you sent the message!

...and the next reflow of *your*
message (when it is included as
quotation) will kill your single
LF in a paragraph.

Try it on the above paragraph. Now, no one needs to reflow all quotes, but
sometimes they get all messed up, and I'm amongst the people out there that
care about the look of the quoted part, so I do reflow them.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)