Hello Maxim!

On Saturday, June 25, 2005, 5:29 AM, you wrote:

> Is 3.5.31 generally better than 3.5.30? ,,,

Yes, for me, it is--using POP3, with OTFE not installed, and not
using any anti-spam plug-in.

> Should we update the MSI and the download page?

Yes, if you are receiving reports that BayesIt is now working for
those who use that plug-in--in other words, let us give a short test
to the MSI here, before putting the MSI-wrapped 3.5.31 on the public
download page.

It is most considerate of you to ask these two questions. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.5.0.31 Pro on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2