Hello Goncalo,

On Saturday, 25 June 2005 at 17:15 you (Goncalo Farias) wrote:

>> Is  3.5.31  generally better than 3.5.30? Should we update the MSI
>> and the download page?
>
> I  would  say  this is a rather odd question. It's good to be involved
> with  the  product  but  Ritlabs  should  know whether the product has
> improved or not.

Thank you, man! I thought nobody would think the same as I do in this
part. ;-)

Maxim, you can't ask this question a just a few hours later after the release
of the version you want to be discussed about.
Moreover, you at RitLabs should please think about your version/numbering
system. Not only the confusion this system brings with it - there are
applications which check the installed version against a updated ini on some
servers to determine if the installed version is up-to-date. Everybody will
immediately realize that these applications will fail with this
version/numbering system. :-(

--
Manuel, http://www.manuel-breitfeld.de