Hello Goncalo Farias,

on 26-Jun-2005 at 14:16 you (Goncalo Farias) wrote:

> De facto standards

I am quite sure that I am totally wrong when I assume that, seeing your
reply in a thread where you haven't participated at all yet (while it would
be a topic that would offer you tremendous possibilities to participate
with your expertise), you are a little bit obsessed of replying to my
messages for the sake of opposition only, as it seems. Well, nevermind, I
just had the feeling.

In other words: *plonk*

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)