Hello Charlene,

Monday, June 27, 2005, 11:16:29 PM, you wrote:

CF> I did a folder maintenance and came across a strange thing: some of my
CF> sent mails showed my rogue, which would be pretty normal if they had
CF> been sent from this account.

I don't think seeing your picture on my screen constitutes some kind of
problem ;-)

CF> Sometimes I rightclick a file in windows explorer and send it via TB,
CF> where we know that an active account is not always set (rightclick TB
CF> tray-icon to see this), sometimes  I go to the desired account and hit
CF> F5, write my mail and attach the file before sending. So I can't be more
CF> specific, it might be the way I send a file or write a mail, but I am
CF> not sure about it at all. Or did I miss something?

Could it be the messages you found in your "sent" box were written while you
did the above but The Bat! was opened and you were in a folder that has the
"%SetHeader("X-Rogue",":c_f:")%-" in the new message template?

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 3.5.0.31
MyMacros 1.11
Universal Macro eXtender 2.4.1185 Summer edition beta
zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 5:21:10) on
Uno AMD Duron