On Wednesday, June 29, 2005, at 19:07:59 [UTC+0200] (Wednesday, June 29,
2005 19:07 my local time) Alexander S. Kunz wrote:

>> This is a confirmation of what's been reported by Vili and others: I
>> can't send a message, either. It remains in the Outbox forever as it
>> seems. I can send a message with a different account where I simply
>> entered our Exchange server as smtp server, so it must be a problem
>> with the MAPI communication.

> Seems to be sorted in .33 - I could send a message with that version today.

Unfortunately, I cannot retrieve neither send messages. Logged error
messages are the same as in v. 3.5.31. I am using MAPI communication with
Exchange. Additionally POP3 service is enabled on the server and this
works correctly all time.

Zygmunt Wereszczynski
(Using The Bat! v3.5.33 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
with BayesIt! 0.8.1)