Hi Michael,

In the message <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> which was
apparently written on Wednesday, June 29, 2005, 6:35:09 PM. I believe you wrote:

>>> Clearly the code has exceeded the developers' ability to manage it.

ASK>> Are you a programmer?

MA> No I am not a programer...:)

He  may  not  be,  but  I  know  a  few  lurkers on this group are, me
included.

We've  seen a lot of releases where strange odd things are broken, and
it  seems  that  a lot of unit tests usually done by the developer are
either skipped or somehow successful where for so many of us it fails.

Im  losing faith in TB, when my friend who lurks here told me of it, I
was  awstruck, it was good in so many ways, now for what it did when I
first  arrived  Ive  needed  nothing  new,  but,  I upgraded, I regret
upgrading as things I used, no longer do, and more things Im not after
yet, have arrived.

As  a  developer  I  do know how hard it is to write something to suit
everyone,  however,  if  you broke something that used to work, rather
than  add  new  stuff,  its  much  better  for  the confidence of your
userbase  to fix the broke stuff, before adding new. We all understand
breakages,  stuff  happens,  but when it remains broken, and ignored..
quite  often  people  report  bugs because they used that feature, and
now their usage is hampered.

 Liz (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Website: http://www.xcalibur.co.uk