Hello Alexander,

Alexander Kunz wrote (in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>):

> Circumstances like Vili's were the original idea for a combined
> threading mode, we have it now in the most recent version, so I dare
> say that you're not exactly in the best position to argue or complain.

There's no doubt about the fact, that the "problem" is on Vili's side.
So can you please enlight me, why I should use a version which has more
bugs than sand on seaside just to workaround the problem of Vili?

> PS: its pretty hard to know which version you're using without an
> X-Mailer header or some info in your signature.

Please enlight me again, why would one want to know which version of TB
I use? Isn't it my thing?

--
Regards,
Boris Anders, http://www.batboard.de