Hi all,

Some time ago, I removed my editor toolbar from view to see how I'd get
on.

Now that I've discovered the minimalist glyph set for TB!, I've been
using it with 16x16 sizes. I rather like the spartan look of them and
the way they take well to a small size.

I re-enabled the editor toolbar and it appeared *beside* the main menu
toolbar.

I adjusted the toolbar's position to its rightful place underneath the
main menu toolbar.

However, each time I restart the editor, the main toolbar is again
beside the main menu!

It looks like the editor isn't remembering any settings except the
window size.

--
  -= Allie Martin =-
The Bat! v3.5.36