On Saturday, July 02, 2005 at 2:10:09 PM [GMT -0500], Kevin Amazon
wrote:

>> - I no longer use the ticker. I may revisit this since I haven't tried
>> it in a long time.

> I use it. It works fine

Really? I just tried it and have to assume that you use it only as an
indicator that new messages have arrived, but not as a means for reading
all the new messages grouped together in the ticker virtual folder.

I just tried the ticker virtual folder.

Things go well until new messages are dynamically added. I had 6 unread
messages. I replied to a list message. A copy of my reply was returned
to me and added to the list which changed dramatically. Suddenly there
were a lot more messages in the list. A lot of TBBETA messages. It's as
if the entire TBBETA message list was added to the ticker virtual folder
list. Bizarre!

Does this sort of behaviour happen for POP users as well?

--
  -= Allie Martin =-
The Bat! v3.5.36