--On 5 July 2005 16:19:22 +0300 9Val <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes,   probably.  I never had that AV's so fixes are *supposed* to fix
them, but I couldn't check and say for sure.

And in all sincerity I can say I have never had them either. I had one or two once but can't remember what for neither do I remember seeing them again. AV's are not something that has ever bothered me.

Are  there  requests in queue when it occurs? How do you view messages
(main window, ticker)?

I never look at the Connection Centre and I only ever read the preview pane, never use the ticker.

--

Tony.

i.