Dear Gary,

@5-Jul-2005, 20:20 -0500 (06-Jul 02:20 UK time) Gary [G] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

... <snip>
M>> Is it the newfangled DomainKeys headers causing confusion?

G> I don't think so, as both you and I are running DK without
G> problems.

Well, sort of ... except I lost those mails you sent me with the "how
to" on setting it up for my domain. Do you have copies?? I do agree -
it's nothing to do with that anyway.

M>> Or is it to do with Unicode format?

G> Could very well be, or a malformed mail server from the OP
G> injecting improper characters, or LF, etc, as it seems to come from
G> only one source.

Yahoo! In messages with 8bit data in the headers and a Unicode
character format.

... <snip>

G> could very well be malformed headers. Can you test with another
G> client to see what happens?

I don't have another client to test with.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.5.36 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2