Hi Marck,

--On Wednesday, July 06, 2005 2:35 AM +0100 you wrote in part:

... <snip>
M>> Is it the newfangled DomainKeys headers causing confusion?

G> I don't think so, as both you and I are running DK without
G> problems.

Well, sort of ... except I lost those mails you sent me with the "how
to" on setting it up for my domain. Do you have copies?? I do agree -
it's nothing to do with that anyway.

I am sending this with the other client, as I just fired up TB! twice and got the MS exception.. do I want to send thing... TB! will not open up my IMAP inbox at all :P <sigh> I just never know what is going to happen.

You have DK signing working fine, as per your headers..

        c=simple; q=dns; h=from:message-id;

b=WNIydbNC/4aTbvkYkIegRQedwks1Qw8XUHlR0qA/1iMfjsmqI2Usg0hfiDgXghKRoCTqTrdBuLsoLfhHcRmGW/rU9RkVPsw2405kC0PanXihdz694Ss9OP9hkSEpx34aC8j6LpQEVHhiDtVe2iig4HW65ZO7Oy9eMw2USi9aeDg=;

I checked my DNS for your txt and it was not there... I will email you privately on how to set up the txt record in DNS.

M>> Or is it to do with Unicode format?

G> Could very well be, or a malformed mail server from the OP
G> injecting improper characters, or LF, etc, as it seems to come from
G> only one source.

Yahoo! In messages with 8bit data in the headers and a Unicode
character format.

I have a couple of users on my system who use yahoo groups, and none have reported problems with headers, one uses TB! v3.5

... <snip>

G> could very well be malformed headers. Can you test with another
G> client to see what happens?

I don't have another client to test with.

next time you get an email that you have problems with, can you redirect a copy to me, if it isn't too personal?

--
Gary