Hello Allie,

  A reminder of what Allie Martin typed on:
  Wednesday, July 06, 2005 at 15:00:16 GMT -0500

AM> wrote:

>> Do you know what your Spam filter is set to do in Fastmail? My freeby
>> account has no access.

AM> It's set to custom. It's set to delete any message with a spam score
AM> greater than 15 and to place messages with a spam score greater than 5
AM> in my junk message folder.

I see.

AM> Someone could have a black or grey-listed IP that's 'polluting' all
AM> messages within the thread. As a result, all messages with the IP are
AM> being filtered.

This could be what is happening, but I have no way of knowing.

AM> I noted this problem when I had fastmail doing the default prefixing
AM> of the subjects of messages deemed as spam. I had a lot of messages in
AM> my TBBETA folder appearing with the [spam] prefix in them. A suspect
AM> IP address was in their headers.

 Hmmm. I am only trying it for testing purposes and do not want to
have to pay for it ATM.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.51
 Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.3
 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: