Hello Vili!

On Friday, July 08, 2005, 10:19 AM, you wrote:

>> I  have  installed  v3.51  beta  over v3.0.2.10, and I lost my MicroEd
>> color settings, Toolbar settings on Main screen and Editor screen.
>> It  is  not  a  big  deal  for  me,  but  I  dont  know, what else was
>> overwritten...

> Should I write a bug report for it?

Part of it is known. Between v.3.0.2.10 and the series leading to v.
3.51, the entire new interface, including Customise was implemented.
So, that would explain the Toolbar changes.

> Can anyone confirm it?

I don't recall those changes in MicroEd. It seems to me that my font
choices with their color settings were conserved in the run-up to 3.51.

Perhaps someone else can address this part of your issues.

Mary
The Bat 3.51 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: