On Saturday, July 9, 2005, at 10:16:23 [UTC+0100] (Saturday, July 9, 2005
11:16 my local time) Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

> Reply to sender and "reply to this address" is not working at all for
> me. Is anyone else seeing this?

No, I cannot confirm this. Like you, I also use different sets of complex
macros in AB templates, and my default template have %If macro to select
appropriate quick template on the base of "To" address. I don't use folder
templates at all.

Both "Reply to sender" and "Reply to this address" are working in all
folders on all my accounts. I don't know how to reproduce the bug described
in your message. It seems that "To" field is set correctly, unless I have
omitted something.

 Zygmunt Wereszczynski
 (Using The Bat! v3.51 in OTFE mode with BayesIt! 0.8.1
 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4)

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: