Hello Marck!

On Saturday, July 09, 2005, 4:16 AM, you wrote:

> It's because the TO address isn't set before the reply macros start
> working.

> This is a pretty bad bug actually. Any confirmations? Any previous
> reports / BugTraq entries I've missed?

Can't confirm. Just checked, using the right-click context menu on
your address with this message, in the From: field. Both "Reply to
Sender" and "Reply to this address" bring up an Editor window with
your address at Silverstones in the "To: " field, not the TBBETA list
address.

Just finished reading this thread down to your
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> It's, to a degree, self inflicted. But it's not right that I can't
> do what I'm intending to do here...

So, actually, my test doesn't add anything to what you already know;
but thought I'd add my resounding agreement that it's not right! :(

Mary
The Bat 3.51 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: