Hello Matt Thoene & everyone else,

on 11-Jul-2005 at 20:55 you (Matt Thoene) wrote:

> Configure Account - Templates - Forward - Uncheck "Forward messages as
> attachments (MIME Standard)".

> By unchecking the above, I am able to forward html/non-html inline
> without the extension issues.

When I forward an HTML message with the option unticked, I get a plain text
message. All HTML formattings are lost. TB can't forward HTML inline. Same
goes for replying. All HTML formattings are lost.

This was reported 06 Oct 2003 in https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=1807

Don't get me wrong. I don't need this HTML crod at home. But when I read
"Exchange connectivity" I expect some more biz related behaviour, and thats
interoperability with the "world out there" (which unfortunately is a MS
dominated world). We have to deal with that. I've explained the rest of the
story more than enough in this thread.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

If I had thought about it, I wouldn't have done the experiment. The
literature was full of examples that said you can't do this. --
Spencer Silver on the work that led to the unique adhesives for 3-M
"Post-It" Notepads.

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: