Hi Greg,

In the message <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> which was
apparently written on Saturday, July 16, 2005, 5:26:11 PM. I believe you wrote:

GS> Well now I'm starting to relate to other TB users who suffered when
GS> a bug was not able to be duplicated by other users. This is a big
GS> problem for me.

In  some  respects  having  it non confirmable by others makes it more
annoying  as  if  everyone  can  reproduce  it, chances are it will be
relatively  easily  solved.  If  it  cant  be,  then well where can it
start..

While I dont suffer this one, I have plenty of my own.. I sympathize.

 Liz (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Website: http://www.xcalibur.co.uk