Hi Natasha,

In the message <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> which was
apparently written on Monday, July 18, 2005, 6:08:59 AM. I believe you wrote:

NVP> <http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/daily.txt

This is interesting, but its a shame theres no daily build you can get
to go with

NVP> " We  are  taking  course  to  not-fixed-date  releases, which
NVP> means no
NVP> " deadlines  and no rush. Only approved by your responses
NVP> versions will
NVP> " be named releases.

Unfortunately  a few of us did spot that on occasions the rather buggy
betas  we  thought  we  were  testing were also placed as the official
download option on the site. That statement therefore doesnt strike me
as wholey true.

 Liz (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Website: http://www.xcalibur.co.uk