Hello Thomas!

On Monday, July 18, 2005, 7:53 AM, you wrote:

MB>> How did it show on your screen?

> Mary, everything arrived here as it was sent. The bug that you are
> reporting is about letters disappearing *before* the mail is sent.
> If that is not the case, I have misunderstood the whole thread.

Yes, but when you said it wasn't happening to you, it sounded as if
you doubted that it was happening to me--at least, as a result of a
bug in TB!

So, I wanted to know whether you did not see my malformed message and
did not believe me that it is a bug.

Additionally, it will--or did, when I used to run 3.51.4--drop
characters in the View Folder screen without any Reply having been
invoked--drop them on first viewing the message.

Reported by Hendrik Oesterlin in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mary
The Bat 3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2