Hello Mary,

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 08:25:03 -0500 GMT (18/07/2005, 20:25 +0700 GMT),
Mary Bull wrote:

MB> Yes, but when you said it wasn't happening to you, it sounded as if
MB> you doubted that it was happening to me--at least, as a result of a
MB> bug in TB!

MB> So, I wanted to know whether you did not see my malformed message and
MB> did not believe me that it is a bug.

This is a bit childish. Of course I believe you, and I reported that I
am not experiencing it, with the apparent same setup. So that means -
in technical terms, and that is what a beta list is about - that there
must be other factors that we haven't yet looked at.

I am using a 15" Acer TFT screen, hereby replying to Natasha's wild
guess. Wild guesses and brainstorming are needed in this situation to
pinpoint the problem, not whining "you do not believe me?".

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Early to rise and early to bed, makes a man healthy but socially dead.