On 7/19/05, Roelof Otten wrote:
> Hallo Jay,
>
> On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:07:24 +0300GMT (19-7-2005, 11:07 +0200, where I
> live), you wrote:
>
> AY> Wow! That's not just OTT (over the top) but also OTW (off the wall)
> AY> and NAZI (not any zebra intheworld).
>
> <moderator>
> Note: This moderator's interjection is a note to all readers and not
> just to the person being replied to, even if their post may have
> instigated this reply. Please don't feel singled out Jay.

I don't feel singled out, Roelof. I agree. Those who do not want to
comment on the topic itself - for example, those who want to discuss
what name to call me, what epithet to ascribe to me, or my fitness for
beta testing  - they should please do so on TBOT, where I will be
happily in absentia.

--
jaywalker
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro (No OTFE) 3.5.36