Hello 9Val,

9Val wrote (in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>):

> Actually 3.51 is the same serie, it just uses new numbering system.

I'm sure you said already something about numbering system but could you
or somebody else please explain again (or send mid) how the new nubering
system should be work?

Oh, and if it really works that way: x.xx.x then I'm very disappoint
and curious why you didn't chose x.xx.xx (and don't say that there are
less zero's in Moldova).

--
Regards,
Boris Anders, http://www.batboard.de