On 7/27/05, Wayne Howard wrote:
> I should also have said that you should backup your existing
> tbuser.def first. You will lose any modifications that you have made
> that are stored here. However, for me, remaking the few modifications
> I had was well worth it!

Recreating the tbuser.def file resolves the issue, but how many
settings will I have to restore now? I seem to recall that a similar
problem was resolved once before without forcing users to recreate
their tbuser.def file.

Furthermore, how did my tbuser.def file get corrupted? Presumably it
happened when I tested OTFE by backing up and restoring in the effort
to migrate. So somewhere, there is a process in TB that is corrupting
this file.

--
jaywalker
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro (No OTFE) 3.51.10