Hello Fabio,
Wednesday, July 27, 2005, 2:28:57 AM, you wrote:

FM>  I  have  found  that if I sort messages by receive date, and the receive
FM>   date  is  the same for some messages (that is, they are all fetched from
FM>   pop3  in  the  same  minute), they are shown in an order that is not the
FM>   same they were received in.

Unless you have a specific reason for sorting by Received time you may
want  to  switch  by Created time. This way replies are usually after
the original message.

The  other  thing  to  try  is  use  Thread by Reference to solve this
problem.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.51.10 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A